- All new members, those interested in regulatory matters, those currently undergoing one of our educational courses or have successfully gained the Certificate in Compliance
- Members who have successfully completed one of the following educational courses but have not yet taken up the relevant designation
Professional Diploma in Compliance; Professional Certificate in Data Protection; Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention; MSc in Compliance; MA in Ethics
Successful graduates of one of our ACOI academic programmes and who have formally taken up one of the following professional designations:
- - LCOI - Professional Diploma in Compliance
- CDPO - Professional Certificate in Data Protection
- CFCPP - Professional Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention.
- The ACOI designation requires members to maintain their annual ACOI membership and also meet ongoing continuing professional development (CPD) requirements.
- is awarded to persons by reason of their position or experience or their eminence in regulatory compliance or business ethics.