Today, news is consumed in ways that even just ten years ago were unheard of. A major trend is the desire to take in content while "on the go." With mobile phones and tablets making it possible, we're excited to build upon this principle with our newest feature, the ‘ICQ Audio Special’. Following the release of each ICQ edition, one article will be available in audio format and will also include an additional interview with the author.
For our inaugural ICQ Audio Special, we have selected Time to Act: New Standard Contractual Clauses and Practical Considerations for Financial Institutions by Flavien Corolleur, Senior Legal Counsel/Director & Data Protection Officer at SS&C Financial Services (Ireland) Limited and member of the ACOI Data Protection & Information Security Working Group. In this recording, Flavien examines new GDPR Standard Contractual Clauses (SSCs) along with practical matters to consider when preparing for the new GDPR SCCs regime.
In this Summer edition of ICQ you'll find news and insights regarding regulatory compliance, data protection and business ethics, including information on:
- New Standard Contractual Clauses and Practical Considerations for Financial Institutions
- Client assets and the Evolving Regulatory Environment
- A Review of the International Fraud Prevention Conference
- The Link Between Culture, Ethics, Values And Beliefs
- Fintech 2021: Opportunities for Risk and Compliance
- The Horizon Tracker in association with Matheson, which provides a snapshot of current, upcoming and proposed legislative and regulatory developments.
As always, If there are any topics you would like us to cover in a future edition of our ICQ Magazine, please email us at [email protected] with your suggestions. We’d love to hear from you!
Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland
Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland | 5 Fitzwilliam Square | Dublin 2 | Ireland | T: +353 1 779 0200 | E: [email protected]